YESS CANADA Scholarship Qualifications
Our Scholarships are for those post-secondary students who are in high need of a helping hand.
Single parent students, students with disabilities, children of a single parent and students coming from a low income situation are invited to apply for our scholarships.
Scholarships will be $500-$1500 in value.
In order to receive a YESS CANADA Scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed your first year of studies.
- Have a minimum of 75% average, a 3.0 on the 4.0 scale, or a B average on the Alpha Scale.
- Be taking at least a 60% course load.
- Allow your First Name, home-town, school and major be published in YESS Canada literature including but not limited to websites and flyers.
Students with a disability:
- Have your disability confirmed by your schools "Students with Disabilities" office or equal.
- You may provide documentation from your health provider, for your disability.
- Your disability maybe physical, mental, emotional or learning in nature.
Students with High Financial Need
- Provide a letter from your Financial Aid office indicating your level of financial need.
- Provide last years Notice of Assessment from CCRA.
- High community involvement.