||Fund-raising Supervisor/Office Manager Trainee
|Terms of Employment:
||Evenings and weekends
||$30,000 - $40,000 per year. We also have monthly bonuses, and other benefits as well as room for advancement in the organization.
Accepting applications for people to be Managers in the following cities: Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg.
||You will get full training, and ongoing training as needed.
Clean Drivers Abstract
Clean Criminal Record Check
Be a Quick Learner
Be a Leader
||Age of Majority or 18+
||In neighbourhoods in and around our centers of activity: Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, and locations throughout B.C.
||1) Come to the office daily to cash out from the previous nights work.
2) Re-stock at the office.
3) Have a weekly goal setting-coaching session.
4) Pick up fund-raisers from home.
5) Take Fund-raisers to the fund-raising area.
6) Move fund-raisers around fund-raising area, provide rest breaks and bathroom breaks.
7) Replenish Fund-raisers stock as need.
8) Take stock in at the end of the night.
9) Cash out fund-raisers.
10) Take fund-raisers home.
11) Cash self out, pay yourself. I do this while watching TV.
12) Ongoing Coaching of Fund-raisers to help them improve or maintain good performances.
||It is our hope that your goal will be to get proficient as a Supervisor Management Trainee so that you can open your own office in a city of your choice.
||How to Apply:
||Send an email with your resume and a brief cover letter stating why you want to work with YESS Canada and how you would add to YESS Canada to HR AT yesscanada.com